The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
- WWF Global
- Central African Republic
- Central America
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- European Policy Office
Pakistan, at present, is experiencing an exponential shift in its water profile, from being water abundant to reaching the verge of water scarcity. According to a recent report by the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Pakistan ranks third in the world among countries facing acute water shortage.
To develop a replenishment system in the catchment of Lahore and Multan districts by 2024 that has the potential to replenish 331,000m3 of water per annum.
2. Create awareness among local community members and concerned stakeholders on the need to conserve rainwater, reuse conserved water for secondary purposes and facilitate recharge of
1. Rainwater harvesting system
2. Ablution water reuse system
3. Improvement of wastewater quality via floating treatment wetlands (FTW)
4. Groundwater recharge via recharge well
5. Land cover management
6. On/Off-farm water management practices